Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

nature walk, another pound, core

So, I went on a walk today at Hawk's Bluff. It took hours to find it because the address Savannas State Park lists on the website was not accurate. Once we finally found it, it was very pleasant. The weather was just perfect, and there was a slight breeze and lots of sun. The trail was partially uphill, partially downhill, and somewhat neutral. The birds were beautiful. Here are a few pics from the day.
So, in addition to my mile and a half walk, I came home and did Core with the BFF a million miles away. I really think Core maybe be moving to the top of my favorites list. Oh, and I almost forgot: I lost another pound! I am down to 142!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Cardio was a blast even if I coughed all the way through it. Yay to starting another week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, yeah, ur still high on meds. we didnt do cardio, goofball. we did core.

    ReplyDelete