Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

it's been a while...

9-25-11
It's been a while. I gave up on P90X--obviously. And gained it all back. Although I did start it again a few weeks ago. And I was dedicated until the day I woke up and couldn't move from the pain in my lower back. I took one too many days off to recuperate and gave up again. I guess I'll get back to it next week maybe. Although I'm thinking I'm just going to hunt down a doc to prescribe more phentermine for me.
Life is decent. Well on our way to opening the school next fall. Sierra is well on her way to graduation. Nevada's grades are much better. Dakota... well... yeah, anyway... And Canyon is still living with his dad in KY.
Saw Journey, Foreigner and Night Ranger the other night. Complete and total awesomeness, except Journey.
More explanation another night... I'm falling asleep at the keyboard. Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment