Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

another 1/2 lb, kenpo, size 8

Up and at 'em early today. Kenpo is done for the day. It was kind of hard today. I don't know if I just "brought it" harder than usual or what. At multiple points I had to stop because I thought my heart was going to pound its way out of my chest. At one point I was even a little dizzy. I don't think that's happened before, except week one.
Tomorrow is day 7 of week 6, which means I am one day from week 7. More than half way there! Almost time for pics again!!
A wonderful surprise was waiting for me at the scales this morning! Another half pound down. Down to 141.5 now. :) That means i am 21.5 pounds from GOAL! I know that still sounds like a lot, but when you consider I was once--at my heaviest--43 pounds from goal, it doesn't seem like so much. And the fact that I can now fit into a SIZE 8 is flipping AWESOME!!!!!! I tried on every single pair of pants, capris, shorts, and dresses in my closet last night. I own NOTHING too small now. I own quite a bit of things that are too big, but nothing in my closet is too small anymore. The dress I bought for my non-wedding back in '07, when I was working DAILY with a trainer, is HUGE on me. Like, it fell off my shoulders. That little bitty pink flowered spaghetti strapped dress my mom gave me a million years ago not only fit, but was a little too loose on me. Even in the boobs!! Not only did I fit into a size 8 pair of jeans, I raided Sierra's closet and fit into a size 9 JUNIORS!!!!! And a size 11 JUNIORS was too BIG!!! Oh yeah, P90X ROCKS!!! I wish I saw it more on the scales, but I guess as long as my body is changing shapes and I'm fitting into smaller clothes, I probably shouldn't complain.
So, I just got out of the shower and am getting ready to get dressed for the day. I think I'm going to wear the Junior size 9 jeans today. Once I'm all dolled up, I'll have a pic taken and post it.
So, if you are reading this and there is no pic attached, make sure you check back later. :)

1 comment:

  1. You look AWESOME!!! Told you I could see a difference. Now aren't you glad you didn't quit?

    ReplyDelete